Please Please Please email and let me know if you are interested or not.
We have to confirm by Tuesday 3rd Sept.
The venue is: Castello Dei Baroni Wardija.
Tuesday September 10th 7pm
The evening will begin with an Audio Visual show and then a guided tour of the Museum.
A buffet of Maltese food.
Price per person €20
We are hoping to have some wine tasting from one of the Wineries. (This will depend on the number of people we have)
There will be a pay bar (you can bring any cd’s that you like)
Please get back to me a.s.a.p
So your payment options are as follows:
- by cheque made payable to, Irish Maltese Circle, and post it to; P.O. BOX 17, MELLIEHA, MLH 1107
- online payment to: HSBC bank account number : 075 148 908 001 Please quote ‘Wardija’
- drop it in to any Cartridge World shop (San Gwann, St. Pauls bay, Mosta, Paola, Gozo) just mark the envelope for ‘Jenni’
- or give it to any of the committee: Mick, Mags, Denise, Jenni, Alyson, Chris & Ian.
We met the committee for the Johnny Logan Concert last night.
Their programme is as follows:
Monday 5th August :
- there is a BBQ in the square in Ghaxaq at 8.00 pm with a show.
- Johnny Logan will arrive by motorcade at 9.30 for a meet and greet session.
- The cost is 12.00 €. and we will arrange a bus from Mellieha if there is enough support.
Wednesday 7th August :
- The Johnny Logan Concert is a free concert at 8.00pm
- we will arrange a bus for this also if there is enough support.
We need to know about the BBQ by Friday Night. and the Concert by Monday evening.
The 7th August concert is free of charge but also you can find a limited Vip tickets for the event at a cost of only 25 €.
The vip ticket holder is entitled for both events , on the 6th Ira Losco & Airport Impressions and on the 7th August Johnny Logan.
Finger food will be served in the VIp area as well.